Check out our new contest here!
Share your game knowledge with the Community here!

ATTENTION, ATTENTION! We got the answers to our SPECIAL Game Team Q&A!

Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate! 

🚀

Hello flowery friends :waving:

Do you have any questions for the Blossom Blast Saga game team? Anything about the game that has been buzzing on your mind? 

We will open a Special Q&A for the Game Team: In the comment section below write in any questions you might have for the Game Design Team (constructive and respectful questions, please) and they will answer as well as they can.

Drop your Qs by 16th of October! 

Edit: Deadline for the Questions has been extended to 11th of November. Now is your chance to ask anything from our lovely Game Team :) 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,260 Superstar
    Hi @Jelly Jenny and Blossom Blast team 🤗 I have one question. Do you have any plans for new blockers in this game? 
  • KuittyKuitty Posts: 13
    Hi there! 

I was wondering if King is planning to create new challenges and special games for us to win boosters or Gold Bars? 

Thanks a lot for the amazing game and flower power!! ;)
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,617 Superstar
    edited October 28
    I always wondering if Blossom ever going to have friends 🤔 She’s been working so hard 24/7 all year round by herself, she must be kinda lonely sometime.                  

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
  • salina144salina144 Posts: 2
    edited November 1
    je demande a vous viens jouer les Blossom Blast 
    Hi @salina144 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only the English language here. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,361 Superstar
    I noticed my map seemed to disappear for awhile but now, thankfully it's back.  Was the studio trying something different?  Please don't take the map away.  It's really lovely and a beautiful part of the game!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 453 Community Moderator
    Hello bee-tiful bees! 

So, we've submitted your questions to the Game Studio and will publish their answers as soon as we have them  =)

Thanks a lot for your participation  <3

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
    Celebrate our 1st Community Anniversary with us! 
    Awesome! I am looking forward to reading their answers 🤗
    That's great @Lola_Pop - thank you so much for this opportunity.  I look forward to reading their beautiful answers! 😊🌹🐨

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 453 Community Moderator
    Hi there you curious and wonderful bees! 

Our fantastic Blossom Blast Saga team has answered our questions! 

Here are the answers by our sweet @Paula_Báguena and Blossom's Game Designer:

@firebombmarkus : Do you have any plans for new blockers in this game?

Blossom Blast Saga Team: We have some ideas for new blockers, but can’t say when we’d be able to put them in the game. We’re a small development team, and right now we’re focusing on making Blossom work better behind the scenes.

@Kuitty:  I was wondering if King is planning to create new challenges and special games for us to win boosters or Gold Bars?

Blossom Blast Saga Team: We’re always looking for new ways to excite our players, and give them opportunities to win prizes! I couldn’t say when the next opportunity would be, but it’s safe to say we’ll have more of these in the future.

@mysticalmysty: I always wondering if Blossom ever going to have friends thinking_face She’s been working so hard 24/7 all year round by herself, she must be kinda lonely sometime.

Blossom Blast Saga Team: Blossom does have a friend who manages the Store! And while she’s a busy bee, we’re hoping she has time to meet some new friends in her garden soon!

@bearwithme I noticed my map seemed to disappear for awhile but now, thankfully it’s back.  Was the studio trying something different?  Please don’t take the map away.  It’s really lovely and a beautiful part of the game!

Blossom Blast Saga Team: 
    Thanks so much for your kind words about our maps! We do change some parts of Blossom Blast from time to time to see how our players like the changes. Thanks for the feedback, and please keep letting us know how you think about new additions to Blossom Blast!

Thanks team!! 

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
    Celebrate our 1st Community Anniversary with us! 
    Thank you so much for answering our questions 😊 I never knew that Blossom actually has a friend.
    Thank you for the feedback.  I too never realized that Blossom had a friend.  Also I wanted to let you know I like the new cards that you have added to the game and the boosts they can provide.  I especially love the sprinkler!  Thank you for always looking at ways to improve the game and make it more interesting (but I must admit - I do miss the gorgeous map - but realize you may have needed the space it uses so you can try new things).

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,617 Superstar
    I can’t wait to meet Blossom new buddy, she look so adorable. Thank you for answering our questions 🌸 

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!