🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

BBS game only goes to orange King screen. I have updated app, restarted IPad, still nothing.

Options
pattiepat
pattiepat Posts: 4 Newbie
I have tried the usual, updated app, restarted iPad, waited etc, still nothing. I cannot delete the app since IPad does not save anything....I know because I found that out the hard way and had to work w/King support to get even something back. Same thing happened on iPhone, but when I updated, restarted phone it was ok, not w/iPad. System update waiting in the wings on both iPad and phone but don’t want to update in case it makes matters worse.

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @pattiepat

First of all: welcome!! I hope you have a good time in the Community...once this issue is solved for you.  ;)

Can you please give us more details about the iPad? How much free memory space is left? Which is the iOS version it's using? What model is it? These details can help us find a possible solution.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!! <3<3
  • pattiepat
    Options
    Hello, I have almost 6GB of storage open, my iPad is 5th Generation and the latest IOS version is 13.3, which I just installed today. The model # is MPG2TLL/A. 
    Nothing has changed. I deleted the game from my iPhone thinking to break any bad link between the 2, but still only the orange King screen. 
  • pattiepat
    Options
    P.s. there may be some settings that are wrong now since I was trying to ‘fix’ this myself, but nothing was altered prior to this freeze.......don’t have any idea what was set where so.....
  • pattiepat
    Options
    Just adding info....can’t connect to FB either iPhone or IPad....deleted app on iPhone, added it back, progress gone, still can’t connect to FB, but can start from scratch w/email....not.
    BBS still the orange screen only on iPad, BUT ALL MY OTHER GAMES ARE FINE!! So it’s BBS, not my iPad or anything else. Kinda p.o that my progress on iPhone is gone, was up in the 400’s....
    same w/ iPad.......☹️☹️☹️
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello again, @pattiepat !

Thanks so much for the information you provided! I'll forward it to our technical team, and hope that I can give you a solution very soon.

I can understand how frustrating it must be 😖 and I'm really sorry.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Just some things that you can test while we wait for an answer:

- Check the wi-fi connection on both devices. Can you try to use another wi-fi network? Do you have mobile data switched on on the iPhone?
    - Have you cleared the cache on both devices?

On the other hand, I've checked your player account and I can see that you are still on level 447 in Blossom Blast Saga! That's good news: please try to connect to the Kingdom instead of Facebook, as the accounts are correctly synced between both platforms. 

I hope it helps and you can at least continue playing on the iPhone  ;)

• happydayten
    happydayten Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello I too same plm.  So I deleted iPad ( I still have game on iPhone) I reload now all update all smooth until I can’t get join facebook.... would not connect to it.  Game start one level. I really like play on iPad at home ... please fix this plm.  All other game is update and load and connect Facebook no plm.

Why this game any different than other... 
  • happydayten
    happydayten Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Also I don’t want join kingdom account when all other working 
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello @happydayten !!

I'm very sorry, I think I missed your comments!  🙈 I hope you can accept my apologies.

Now let's see if we can solve the issue. According to the system, you're on level
     498. Is it the level you see on your iPhone?

Have you tried out these steps? If they don't help, could you please provide the following information?

- How much free memory space is left on the?
    - Which iOS version are you using?
    - What model is it?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!!
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hi @pattiepat !

How are you? I hope you had a wonderful festive season!! ☃️

Did the steps we provided solve the issue? It would be very useful to know so we can help other players experiencing the same problem 🤗

Cheers!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?