1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Looking for new friends that play Blossom Blast

Options
2»

Comments

• Holly_Burson
    Holly_Burson Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    i tried that and it tells me that that email is not available.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Holly_Burson That's odd. Ok, I will tag my friend @Elsa and maybe she will have a solution for this. Thank you for your understanding.
  • Holly_Burson
    Options
    thanks!  hopefully, she has a suggestion.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus.  Hi @Holly_Burson I can totally relate to your frustration because I have the same type of frustration when I have to figure out where to go and what to do.  Ok let's start from the beginning.

1. You play the game on your Android.
    2. You play the game on Facebook. You can't get friends from here to play with you in the game.  In order to get friends to send you lives or for you to send lives you have to join a Facebook group for that game.  I know that we are not supposed to give out links to take you outside this community but this is a Superstar that has a group for all King games.  I think they should make an exception in this case since she is a Superstar.  Her group is called Saga Level Help and you can click to join here.  I am an admin of the group so if you join I can accept your membership.  You can also look for Facebook Blossom Blast groups too.  Once you are in those groups you can say that you are looking to add friends to help you with the game.  You will get people sending you friends invite and you just click and they are added as your game friend.
    3. You can play the game through King.  Below is a print screen that I just took on my iPhone.  The first one on top looks like the login.  Not sure how it appears on your phone.  I am logged in with my King account.  Open the game and the settings and let's see what your profile does.  According to this image it's showing log in with either Facebook or King.  Try to log in with Facebook if you have been paying that way.  Is your progress there? 

I found out the reason why you came back to the community!  The third button is the community button so you might have accidentally clicked on it and landed back here. 

So if you want to continue playing through Facebook then you have to join a couple of Blossom Blast Facebook groups.
    4.  If you want to play through King then if you are logged in with your Facebook account you might have to click on your profile again and when the Facebook account opens log out.  Once you are logged out of Facebook then click on the profile button again and choose the King icon.  If you were never there before then create an account.  It does not have to be the same email address and password that you have here but it might make it easier for you.  You said that when you tried, it said that the email  is not available so you might have clicked on a login instead of create an account.  When playing the game through King the friends will be randomly chosen for you so you don't have to join a Facebook group.
    5.  If you choose to play through King then you will have to sync your progress between Facebook and King.  You can follow the steps here.

Sorry for giving you so much information in one long message.  I am here online all day today so let me know if I can help you with any of this.  I could always go into my account and do print screens for you too.
  • Holly_Burson
    Options
    hi Elsa!  thank you so much for all your help.  i clicked to join Saga Level help.  my game name through Facebook is Boo Burson.  I'd like to play through facebook if i could. i joined the blossom blast group available on FB and asked for new friends and got no bites.  the last post on that group was 2017 and it seems like it died.  i'm hoping the saga level help community will have more active players.  i appreciate all of your help!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I just looked and your membership to the group isn’t showing as pending.  Perhaps Lynette approved you already.  See what happens with her group.  We have to get more Blossom Blast players somehow on Facebook and here.
  • Holly_Burson
    Options
    i also want to thank firebombmarkus and lola_pop.  your patience with me is amazing.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You are welcome 😊 @Holly_Burson It's a pleasure to help. Don't hesitate to ask whenever you need help and someone will have an answer to you about your problem for sure. Keep blooming 🌹🌺🌻🌼
  • mkcregar81
    mkcregar81 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I need more friends too
  • Holly_Burson
    Options
    @mkcregar81, send a friend request on facebook to:  Boo Burson
    i send lives several times a day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?