πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Shovel, watering cans etc gone!

Options
pat321
pat321 Posts: 6 Level 2

I've been playing BBS for years. I had more than 500 shovels, watering cans, paint saved up. Around 2 weeks ago it all went away. I am connected through my fb account. Altgough it's configured so none of my fb friends can see I play.

I gave up playing after i lost the shovels etc. The level I'm on didn't dissapear. Still on level 722 (or something close to that)

is there any way to get the shovels etc restored? Thanks

Best Answers

Β«1

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,201 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

@pat321 I'm so sorry you're having a problem with BBS. I'll look into it for you in the morning. I'll need to do a little research first. BTW, did you get a new device?

• pat321
    Options

Thank you. No I didn't get a new device. But suddenly for no reason when the page loaded a couple of weeks ago it asked me my name. As if I was a new user. I don't remember what name I used because it kept freezing so I had a hard time typing. BUT it did remember my level. Thanks again

• pat321
    Options

Also, my fb profile pic no longer shows as my BBS picture.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @pat321 !

Have you read this? In my opinion it looks like you're not connected to the account where you have your stored boosters. Please let us know if you need further assistance- we're always here for you!❀️

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Hello @pat321

Did Lola_Pop's advice help? Please let me know, we all want you to have your boosters back, and continue enjoying BBS.

• pat321
    Options

Thank you Lola_pop. I tapped on the gear and you were right. I'm no longer connected through fb. When I tapped to do that, it asked if I wanted to share my info on fb.

I cannot have gaming activity show up on my fb feed. The way I had it before I'd I was connected. My fb profile pic was my BBS pic. But no one on fb could see I play.

Can you please tell me how i can connect again with fb without it showing up on my feed? Thanks a lot πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ™‚. I'm a senior citizen. So these things are a bit more confusing to me πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

• Lotus_Flower
    edited February 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @pat321 ,

I've looked through our help and didn't find anything about using Facebook, just how to connect your game in Facebook.

If you've never played BBS in Facebook, then logging back into BBS through the BBS app should not change that or affect your Facebook feed.k

Login BBS selecting Facebook instead of King account. If you still have trouble, this link, https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/255568/having-problems-connecting-to-facebook-on-your-device/p1?new=1,has three links that you can refer to according to whether you use Apple, android, or kindle.

If this works, then select the Answered YES button that appears on your post so that this discussion can be closed.

I hope you'll be back playing again soon!

Deb

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @pat321 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Just to add up to what @debrichmond said if I understood well you are concerned that Facebook will post your game activity on your feed. From my experience, there is no need to worry about it. As you can see in the picture below, when you connect your game with Facebook this screen will open up. You have an option to edit which info this game will receive, your name and profile picture are obligatory but the email address isn't. At the end of the page, there is a padlock and it's written: "this doesn't let the app post to Facebook".

I hope this is helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

• pat321
    Options

Thank you everyone so grateful!

firebombmarkus I tried to do what you recommended. My option looked different. But I am back on BBS through fb. My shovels etc have returned.

I will keep this open one more day to make sure BBS doesn't show up on my fb feed.

Then I will try to figure out how to close this πŸ’œπŸŒ·πŸŒ·

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer βœ“
    Options

That's great @pat321! I'm so glad you were able to figure it out. If it ever happens again, you'll know you need to sign back in. And if you ever need anything else, we'll all be here to help! Have a great day and Happy Valentine Day to you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?