🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Wild Cards Disappeared

Options
Seeker11177
Seeker11177 Posts: 3 Newbie

For the second time the wild card screen disappeared and now I’m back on the tower. I would like the wild cards back. Is there a way to keep this from happening? I am not on Facebook.

Best Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,199 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the community!

The map (tower) is permanent now @Seeker11177 . The wild cards were temporary. Most of the players liked the map better.

I hope you'll stay and check out our forum. There are other discussions and a contest going on now. Please check us out and stay awhile.

• Lotus_Flower
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it is. I seem to only have bad news for you today.

If you join in the contests that Blossom Blast Saga forum has, and the ones the King Community has, you have a chance to win free gold bars. It's fun and you can meet other people here.

Good luck, Deb

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the community!

The map (tower) is permanent now @Seeker11177 . The wild cards were temporary. Most of the players liked the map better.

I hope you'll stay and check out our forum. There are other discussions and a contest going on now. Please check us out and stay awhile.

• Seeker11177
    Seeker11177 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the quick response. It is very disappointing that the wild cards are gone. I have one more question, for a time there was a weekly gold bar gift. Is this also gone for good?

• Lotus_Flower
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it is. I seem to only have bad news for you today.

If you join in the contests that Blossom Blast Saga forum has, and the ones the King Community has, you have a chance to win free gold bars. It's fun and you can meet other people here.

Good luck, Deb

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?