🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Inventory issue...

Options
paws4thoughtbear
paws4thoughtbear Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi, all!

Due to a recent problem while playing Candy Crush Friends, I reset my Kingdom account. For two days after that, everything was good on both CCFS and here on BBS.

Today, when I opened my BBS app on my phone, I noticed my saved levels were correct, but ALL my inventory is gone, replaced by padlocks:

Furthermore, when I reached the Daily Daisies gift for 6 daisies (which happened right before this screenshot), Blossom opened the box and it was empty--yet the claim button still popped up, so I "claimed" nothing!

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you fix it? (I already tried logging out and back in to my Kingdom account, but it didn't change anything.)

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @paws4thoughtbear !

Check out this as it may help you find your lost inventory!

And about the Daily Daisies, there's no known issue about this, so it would be very helpful if you could send us a screenshot where we can see the empty box the next time it appears.

Thanks a lot!❤️

• paws4thoughtbear
    paws4thoughtbear Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi, @Lola_Pop !

Thanks for that helpful link! Most of those scenarios either don't apply (new phone, shared device, etc.), or I've already tried them (log out, back in). As for the Android data, I had cleared my general cache and cookies, but wouldn't that have also affected my CCFS? (I didn't lose anything from that game app.)

Also, just realized I should mention I've done that cache/cookie clear many times, and never lost anything before. 🤔

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm...

I think the next step is reinstalling the app. This is something we so not recommend very often (as you can lose your boosters in the process), but as they are lost already, it could be useful to do it in order to prevent new problems. For instance, the Daily Daisies empty box, or losing the boosters again in the future.

I'm really sorry for the inconveniences, @paws4thoughtbear !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?