🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

🦸‍♀️ Queens of the Kingdom: gabrielle07

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
New to the Community? Register here !

As part of our Women's Month celebration in the Community, we've interviewed some of the most interesting Queens of the Kingdom. Here's one of those interviews! Sit back and get ready for some girl power!

"Fall in love with the problem, not the solution"

She's a passionate User Researcher and Designer and our Principal UX Researcher here at King. Let's pass the mic to @gabrielle07 !

"Hello dear players! I've been at King for almost two years now and I have to say it's a great place to work at. I joined this company because of you, the players. I really like to talk to you and understand what you enjoy and what you dislike of our games. My role is to share these learnings with the game teams and establish a conversation between the teams and you so that we make even better games."

💫  What was your dream job as a child?

I've wanted to be many different things! From a tourist guide, to work at a bookstore, to study medical anthropology. There are so many interesting fields and we're so short on time. 

💫 What do you like about working at King?

The best of King are the people. I really like the company values and how most of us abide by them. I also love the "fun" side that everything we do has. When we do a presentation, there's always a joke, a fun image or something that makes us laugh. 

💫 What challenges do women face in the gaming industry?

This is my first experience in a gaming industry company, thus it's hard for me to know.  

💫 Any advice for the women out there wanting to join a gaming company?

Find our own path, connect the dots and do what you enjoy!

💫 Do you have a motto? If yes, want to share it? 

My favorite one is "The user is not like me" and the second best: "Fall in love with the problem, not the solution"

💫 Who inspires you and why?

I think you can get inspiration from many differences resources. This is why I love to work in multidisciplinary teams and my job: to be able to meet and talk with lots of King game players.

Thanks so much for your time and for your inspiring words, @gabrielle07 !!❤️

If you want to read more awesome female Kingster interviews, check them out here!!

Please show @gabrielle07 your thankfulness and love below!!👇️

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Glad to finally know more about you @gabrielle07 You ( and the whole team ) are amazing 🌸 I love playing Blossom Blast because it so relaxing, eventho I must admit it the game itself it’s not easy as it seems 😬. I always amaze with the game map on Blossom Blast, and I have to confess that I was a bit sad when we weren’t able to see the map last time when we had the wild card feature, I’m glad it’s back and thank you to our lovely @Lola_Pop who always give us the game map wallpapers every week to download.

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Hi @gabrielle07 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for sharing a little bit about your life with us. You guys at King have such interesting roles and I love the way they treat you. Women are the best 🥰 Keep doing a great job!

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

Hello @gabrielle07

Your job sounds so interesting and fun. Congratulations on breaking into the gaming sector. I love to see everyone succeed, but I am so encouraged when women especially succeed in an industry dominated by men. One day there will be no discrimination towards anyone. Live your dream and enjoy it!

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

Hi @gabrielle07

Thank you 😊 for sharing a little about yourself!

Love this....💫 Any advice for the women out there wanting to join a gaming company? 

Find our own path, connect the dots and do what you enjoy!

Keep up the good work! 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?