🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Playing same level all day

PWT
PWT Posts: 15 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Support

I am a little peeved right now because I have been playing the same level most of the day and I cannot get through it no matter what I do. I will never pay to play these supposedly "FREE" games on Facebook so buying lives and gold bars is not an option. It seems like the game will let you win to a certain point, but then when it sees how often you play every day, it stops you from getting through levels so you will buy gold bars to complete a level or buy lives when you run out of the 5 that are given every so often. This happens with every game on Facebook, so I will just move on to the next one because, again, I will NEVER pay to play!

Answers

• Nicolablossom
    Nicolablossom Posts: 4 Newbie

What level are you on? They are all winnable but sometimes you need to use the gardening tools if you’re running out of moves.

• PWT

I know the boosters (garden tools) could help, but you cannot win any right now because apparently they are doing some kind of design change, or so I've been told. You haven't been able to win any for awhile now and I guess you won;t be able to for several more weeks. But you can purchase them, sure enough! I'm just tired of games trying to make it so you can't win without paying to play when these games are supposedly "FREE"....ya right!

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

@PWT , When I get stuck on a level (and have been on it for a while) I take a break from it. I sometimes get frustrated and a little angry, but I don't give up. Please, just take a break and try later. 🤔🤔

• PWT

@crabapple , I know and I hear ya. It's just so frustrating and IMO, unfair how games try to almost force you to pay to play. If they only want to make money, then they shouldn't be advertised as "FREE", because that is only a little bit true. *sigh*

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

@PWT that's good advice that @crabapple gave you. It is very frustrating to not be able to win any boosters right now so take a break for a couple of days.

Have you tried watching YouTube videos of that level to see how others have done it?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?