🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Tiny Buds Begin Every Single Board

Options
AprilinAmsterdam
AprilinAmsterdam Posts: 12 Level 2
edited August 2020 in Support

What is going on with every single board starting with nothing but the tiniest of buds?! It was so nice to get new levels sooner than expected this month. But good God! You can't even grow a single bud without making several moves. I'm on 1692, and every single new level has been this way EVERY SINGLE TIME, no matter how many times I replay the level. It used to be that eventually you get at least a couple boards starting with bigger buds. What the heck?!

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,219 Level 5
    Options

Hello @AprilinAmsterdam

Could you take a few screenshots of what is happening? I'll let the Community Manager know there might be a problem with the newly released levels. The screenshots will help.

• bobbiesuehenson
    bobbiesuehenson Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I'm on level 1082 , nothing but tiny buds to start..then the crows get your bud you just bloomed half way. It just keeps getting worse every time there is an update. Use to be my fav game. Put it back like it was. ..at least we have a chance.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,219 Level 5
    Options

Thank you for the information @bobbiesuehenson. Screenshots would be helpful. But I'll let the CMs know it's not just the new levels.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,968 Friends Moderator
    Options

I agree  @AprilinAmsterdam, the new episode is extremely tough. I had to use many of my boosters collected over many years to turn the small flowers into large ones. Only the first 3 levels I could complete without a booster.

The hardest was Level 1696. Only small flowers from above, many barriers and blockers, a snail and two bees that have blocked any good combination. It took me almost a week with a lot of trials every day to get close to the required score. I could only complete the level with many color pallets and watering cans and only with extension to 9 gold bars.

Now almost all my help is used up. I hope the studio does really great things and releases it soon.

Blossom Blast Saga was once my absolute favorite game. I would be very reluctant to delete it. And I never buy, I only use winning items.

@debrichmond

There are no videos for this episode to follow. Perhaps the CM can ask the studio that the next levels can be done without a booster.

I have now finished level 1700 and have almost no help. I would be very sad if I can't play the game anymore because it's no longer fun.

• franlmt
    franlmt Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I agree with all the above. This is one of my favorite games, but it's become so hard that it's not fun to play. I'm on level 1656 and I've used up all of my boosters! Also, what happened to the gift boosters we would get on a daily basis?! Please bring back the fun!

• Eliza22
    Eliza22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I can only agree to the forementioned comments. Blossom blast has been my most favorite game. Now, everytime I play I get more and more frustrated. In the past, when you where persistent, you would eventually get bigger flowers and have a chance to get 3 stars. Now you barely even stand a chance to win the level at all. It's no fun anymore and I"m thinking of deleting it. And it got dredfully slow. It's like playing in slowmotion.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,278 Level 5
    edited September 2020
    Options

Why are not flowers reset into BIGGER? I lost a level 30 times and flowers are still tiny.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,968 Friends Moderator
    Options

This week there are new levels, I couldn't do one in three days.

There is still nothing to get boosters or a daily reward.

I think the game has been my favorite for the longest time.

😣

• Bettynnn
    Bettynnn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@AprilinAmsterdam

I have the same issue my blossom also crash at level 1692 . I did reboot the device. I did reinstall the app. And nothing did work it still keep crashing and with no time to take any screenshot. Sometimes it crashes at the beginning of the level , sometimes at half time. Can't even finish the level or try too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?