Bubble Witch 2 Error Message

Lyn73Lyn73 Posts: 7 Level 2

I understand that there is a problem sending and receiving lives with Bubble Witch 2; but, I thought someone might be interested in the error message I get when trying to request lives from friends.

It is: "487070491451953 does not resolve to a valid user ID".

That is what I get when I click "Send".

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 37,618 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Opps! You have posted wrong game's support thread as this thread is Blossom Blast Saga (not Bubble Witch 2 Saga).

You make sure ask here (Player's Corner as there is still no Bubble Witch 2 Support Community yet) on next time. 😉

I will @PrettyBubbles check this question. 😊

You can also check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

👑🌟 Are you newbie? Learn more here! Need Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS & Community Hub! (BW3S & COTR ➡️ 25th March 2021 together!) Help to vote amazing idea's lists here! 🌟👑

💫 Failure is the mother of success! 💫
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 4,590 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lyn73 yes you will like others receive different error messages like this whilst we wait for an update for this function the studio are aware of this issue

In the meantime keep checking for updates and periodically log out of your game and turn your device off and on 👍

Please go HERE to post any further questions as this is for blossom players only 👍

🔮 Win boosters in CAPTION THE CAPTURE 🔮