🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 2229, and leaderboard

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5

Could any designers play level 2229 for me. Consider that I haven't seen it.

And where is the leader board? I'm tired of playing myself without competing someone's score.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi Again, Sorry do not know anybody bar yourself that is on this level in Blossom Blast so quite hard to advise you on this level. As for the scoreboard i think this is something i think you are going to have to except for the foreseeable future I can not see this being changed.

Thank you

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@LaurenStar you can check it here.

@Diamond Lim could you check someone in the studio. I think it has tennical error.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,050 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

@NamTruong2001 I'm not at this level yet, I'm currently fighting level 1969.

But I agree with you that this game isn't as much fun as it used to be. I don't have a leaderboard either and I don't see any other players on the card. In addition, it jerks when playing and when you don't manage a level it seems to make a full brake. I'm scared every time and I can't predict if I have a chance with more moves. I hope that the studio will change the design to children's candy colors again. But I don't know if anything is planned.

@debrichmond do you have any information?

• Freddy_
    Options

@NamTruong2001 @LaurenStar Hi both . have just been informed by the CM that this has been reported to the game studio and we will update when we get some information back form them

Thank you

• LaurenStar
    LaurenStar Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Long time player. First time poster.

This level is HARD!! Mathematically it doesn't seem to have enough moves even if you had super blooms every turn. Previously, if I had been stuck on a level I would YouTube the level and see how other players completed it. No one has a video for this level up yet.

Also, I believe that depending on the country you live, there are a different amount of moves and different goals in the same level. There has been many times where I watch a player play a level and win easily but on my level I will have extra flowers to collect. For example, there was one level where we have to collect flowers. The last 3 moves for me were 4 purple, 6 red, 7 yellows. When the player I watch online played their level, they were finished at the end of the 6 red and didn't have show the extra 7 yellow in their game. That level took me weeks to finish!! Anyone else notice things like that?

Can someone give me hint with 2229??? It is kicking my but!!!

• LaurenStar
    LaurenStar Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Long time player. First time poster.

This level is HARD!! Mathematically it doesn't seem to have enough moves even if you had super blooms every turn. Previously, if I had been stuck on a level I would YouTube the level and see how other players completed it. No one has a video for this level up yet.

Also, I believe that depending on the country you live, there are a different amount of moves and different goals in the same level. There has been many times where I watch a player play a level and win easily but on my level I will have extra flowers to collect. For example, there was one level where we have to collect flowers. The last 3 moves for me were 4 purple, 6 red, 7 yellows. When the player I watch online played their level, they were finished at the end of the 6 red and didn't have show the extra 7 yellow in their game. That level took me weeks to finish!! Anyone else notice things like that?

@NamTruong2001

Can someone give me hint with 2229??? It is kicking my butt!!

• Freddy_
    Options

@NamTruong2001 @LaurenStar Hi both, have just been informed by CM that level 2229 has been tweaked, so if you log out and restart the app you should see amended version

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi CM for this has said level been amended do not know how, but check for up date and log out and restart your device see if this works if not get back to me and will message the CM again but am sure this should have been done

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?