🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 2237

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
edited February 2021 in Support

Another impossible one 😌

(Flowers will never be changed the size themselves anymore)

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi again , You do not make this easy, you just posted 2236 was impossible and now your on 2237. There are only 3 people in the community i know that on these levels and you are one of them. To be able to escalate an issue we need to be certain there is an issue with the level. I am not certain with you as you say impossible and then you have passed the level in know time.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

Hey, I say 2236 is an insane level, it means player costs more than 25 lives to pass. And this level is impossible, and I'm still putting my feet there. Are you reading carefully?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi I always read and the thing trying to explain is if a level is impossible needs revising we have a process to contact the CM so they can get someone to look into the level like in level 2229. Insane / Impossible. We Need to be able to determine if players like yourself really believe there is an issue with the level or we cannot go through the process.

But if you think i do not read carefully i will leave you to it. The superstar for this game asked me to keep eye on this and try to report anything to CM as she is extremely busy at present, i do not play the game at anywhere near this level. So good luck to you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?