can not play this on a computer!

MysticdragonMysticdragon Posts: 56 Level 2

Hi, tried several times to play this on my computer through King.com and not once has it let me play it, comes up saying error, and other messages

Best Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 67,268 Crushing Legend

@Mysticdragon Hi and welcome, Please check your device and game are up to date and clear your browser cache entirely. log out and restart your deivce and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

If not try a different browser to see if this helps

I have just tried on google Chrome and loads no issues for me on a windows 10 PC. Although takes about a minute to load

Thank you

• MysticdragonMysticdragon Posts: 56 Level 2

I have windows 8/8.1 on my computer and always use Chrome browser, can play most other King.com games just not this one or Pet Rescue

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 67,268 Crushing Legend

@Mysticdragon Hi, As i do not have win 8 i cannot comment but it should work on your device. The only thing you can do with browsers is to make sure they are fully up to date and clear the cache. There is nothing more that can be done regarding getting them at optimal performance. have you tried on a different browser to see if that helps.

PRS i do have issues with and have to keep clearing cache to get it to load sometimes . just keeps happening on that game for some reason

Thank you

• MysticdragonMysticdragon Posts: 56 Level 2

done all that, still does not work nor does Pet rescue

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 1,849 Level 4

Yeah, this game on pc does not allow me to play when I log in.

@Freddy_Falkner your should log in again to recheck again, or you still think we are making a joke.

• planettvplanettv Posts: 48 Level 2

I'm also getting this message when trying to play the game on king.com: We are experiencing an error and doing our best to fix it. Please try again in a moment.

I know I can play the game on mobile, my only other option, but I figured since it was on king.com I would try it again and see if I wanted to play it. I know from this thread, https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/321674/this-is-on-my-games-for-desktop-for-blossom-blast-saga-nothing-works-to-make-it-work-help-to-load#latest, that it was being looked into, but that was back in December 2020 and still the message remains. I use Chrome but did try the game in Edge and got the same message.

• debrichmonddebrichmond Posts: 5,775 Level 5
    edited March 12 Accepted Answer

I'll report it again and get back to you.

Edited: This problem has been reported. I'll let you know what will be done.

Accepted Answer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.