🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Window 10 APP

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello dear Marina @Lola_Pop

I just texted @Tory2020 with a new German player. She told me there is no longer any Window 10 app from Blossom. Do you know anything more specific about it? Has it been discontinued? I don't play it anymore, but it would be helpful as information for other players. That's why I'm making it public.

Thanks Peggy

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,333 Friends Moderator

Hi @Spinnifix @Tory2020 I don't know if Blossom Blast was offered as a Win10 app. I searched this game in the Win10 store a few years ago (it must have been at least 4 years ago) and never had a hit. 

On the laptop you could play it on king.com or Facebook in the browser version. But that hasn't worked for at least a year. The mobile version is always recommended. 

• Tory2020
    Tory2020 Posts: 16 Level 2

@DieOmimi - There was an app in the Microsoft Store. Also Bubble Witch 2. Both are not longer available as apps in the store.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,333 Friends Moderator

@Tory2020 then it's just like Pyramid Solitaire Saga. The game used to be offered in the Win10 Store and I had used it. Unfortunately, the "small" games are no longer supported in Win10. 

I also found that some games on Win10 are different than on my mobile device. Much less or no actions for additional boosters. An example of this is Candy Crush Jelly, there are no additional possibilities, no mini/side games. And in Farm Heroes Saga, there are no more daily quests in the PC version.

I downloaded Blossom Blast, BW3 (I didn't play BW2) and Pyramid to my mobile device. I also use my mobile device for all other games. The only exception is Candy Crush. I can still play this game well on Win10. Everyone else, unfortunately, no more.

🤷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?