🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How do I 3 star level 101

Options
pictureofdorian
pictureofdorian Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

I have tried to three star this level at least 20 times with and without boosts but have never made it past one star. No tutorials have the accurate level and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it with the bot basically playing the whole game for me before the last move. The level I am looking for is pictures with this question.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @pictureofdorian 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Here is a tip of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves and with 3 stars :

Also tagging @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi @DaniTheOG if they can help another tips. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

🔔 Let's hear you out HERE!🔊

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🎵 King Community Playlist HERE 🎵

👧🧑 Let's break the ice HERE 🍧🍦

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

It is a bit tricky in this level, all what I know is luck. 😅

• NamTruong2001
    Options

Actually you rarely can reach 3 stars after they change score counter. Sorry!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,489 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim.

@pictureofdorian welcome to our sweet community. I'm glad you found your way here.

Level 101 is a tutorial level. As you have already noted, the player cannot play it himself (except for the last moves). On the system side, it is specified which combinations you have to make. A deviation is not possible.

I've also replayed it myself and think there's a flaw in the scoring system. When I was done, I still had 1 move left. It is also strange that the last image before the end of the level shows 1 star and the final image 2 stars. 

The 1000 points I got for the last move cannot be the cause of the second star. I think there is a mistake here.

On my map I see that I completed the level with 3 stars a few years ago. In the meantime, it must have been revised by the studio. Maybe the mistake in the point evaluation happened.

If you are not satisfied that only 2 stars are currently possible, you can contact support. In the game, go directly to Settings / Help and select a theme. 

However, I have to tell you that sometimes it is so difficult to pass a level. That's why I'm glad I've completed a level and don't pay attention to the number of stars (anymore). I'm just happy to move forward on the map.

• NamTruong2001
    edited November 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi hi. About scoring system, they made downgrade in the Flower Power. You will notice about that.

Example, you finish level with 200 points after the last flower blooms. When Flower Power starts, your score will restart at 100, not 210 and it always restarts with 100 each 3 water drops. It worked very differently from computer or older version.

Another different point is: most blockers are worth 500 points, not 600.

That is the reason you will rarely reach 3 stars again wirh this score counter.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,489 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks @NamTruong2001 for the explanation of the points system. I didn't pay attention to it because I'm always happy when I can successfully complete a level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?