Herb

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @ksgjwg 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please don't posting any off-topic discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌻 Have you passed level 4000? Grab your badge here!

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

Also attention! Level 5,000 is here - Get Wallpaper and Badge! 😄

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    Options

Cause it is good for ya, homey! 😆

@ksgjwg welcome to the Community & holler if you have a question, I'm sure @me6412 & other folk around will be happy to help you should you have any other questions on this matter.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hey there....I am me6412....you looking for a friend....you found one, or maybe you are needing to find a certain area of the Community like the Community Games or maybe you have game issues or problems ? If you do please say so.....we can help you out....

We are friendly and fun we are kind......maybe you should ask my friend @gr33n3y3z she has more experience here in the Community than myself...ok...or maybe even @Nix66

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?