Hey! Join us!

✍️ Subscribe here to Blossom Blast Tagging List! 🌺

Diamond_LimDiamond_Lim Posts: 86,697 Diamond Diaries Moderator
edited June 29 in Discussions

Hello Blossom Blasters! 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me "Lim" is short as well) while some of them called me "Queen of the Tags" / "Tagging Queen". Of course! I always tagging them to check these contests and more interesting news, discussions, ideas and others. 😊

Attention! There is no contest area on this game's community but still more exciting news and discussions released on this game's community and Blossom Blast/General Contests released on Community Hub. 😉

So you must answer all of these 3 questions first before you confirm to subscribe on Blossom Blast Tagging List. 😉

So here are 3 questions for you 😊

1. Have you still playing Blossom Blast Saga? Yes or No?

2. Are you still active player joined on Blossom Blast Community/King Community? Yes or No?

3. Do you want to receive your tags from your notifications when next Blossom Blast and General Contests (Badges), Discussions and News are released on Blossom Blast Community and Community Hub? Yes or No?

If all of three questions are confirmed "Yes", you can write "Subscribe" on this thread that I will check your comments and add your tags on Blossom Blast Tagging List. Then you will received your tags on your notifications "Bell icon 🔔" when next Blossom Blast and General Contests (Badges), Discussions, News and more are released on Blossom Blast Community and Community Hub. 😊

If you don't want to receive your tags on Blossom Blast Community and Community Hub, you can write "Unsubscribe" then I will check your comments while remove your tags on Blossom Blast Tagging List that you never receive your tags on Blossom Blast Community and Community Hub.

** Anyway, more interesting Hub News/Discussions (like Virtual Events and more fun topic news/discussions) also released on Community Hub, if you want to subscribe Community Hub Tagging List, you can check and comment to subscribe here that you will also received your tags on your notifications when next interesting Hub News/Discussions released if you agree. 😉 **

** If you have received your tags twice or more times on same topic threads, please let me know and you can comment on this thread or Community Hub Tagging List thread (if you have subscribed). After that, I will check your comments and which tagging lists first then I will remove duplicate and more your tags on tagging list (lists) that you cannot received your tags more than twice and more times on same topic threads next time. 😉 **

So I hope the players never miss out while got tags to check on these threads easier. 😉

Have a beautiful day! ❤️🐝

(Edited/Updated : 29th June 2022)

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

Prev13456

Comments