Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
how do I link my kindle to facebook account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DianeAndy yesterday there was a brief outage at Facebook. Today it should work again. Open the app on your kindle and sign in with your Facebook account. After that, you should be able to see your progress so far.
Connect the game to your Facebook account:
Thanks.
Already have the game on my kindle which I had to factory reset. All I want to do is try and get my progress back to where it was before reset. I did back it up to facebook, but there doesn't seem any way of retrieving the progress etc. from facebook. Do I just delete the App and reinstall.
Hi @DianeAndy warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝
You can log in to the app with your facebook account. Download the "Blossom Blast Saga" app from the Amazon App Store to your device and enter your Facebook data in the login details. However, if you have never been logged into the game before, you will start again at level 1.
Have a bee-tiful day. 🐝