🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

7000 level counting post

Lotus_Flower
Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,485 Level 5

I posted in the 7000 level counting post last evening and again this morning, but no one else has posted all day. This is teally unusual. Is there something wrong with the post?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,244 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lotus_Flower I just posted there as well and it worked. The thread is fine. Probably many players are now on summer vacation. It has become very quiet in the entire community. Also in my other area of Candy Crush Friends Saga it is very quiet and there is little commentary. In addition, the layout of the community is being worked on and the servers have been down several times recently. All this could be the reason why there is so little going on at the moment.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,244 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @Lotus_Flower I just posted there as well and it worked. The thread is fine. Probably many players are now on summer vacation. It has become very quiet in the entire community. Also in my other area of Candy Crush Friends Saga it is very quiet and there is little commentary. In addition, the layout of the community is being worked on and the servers have been down several times recently. All this could be the reason why there is so little going on at the moment.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,485 Level 5

Thanks for checking this out❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?