Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I've been stuck on level 561 for days and would apprciate some help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here is another video for level 516. My strategy for this level was to combine next to the mushrooms so that they multiplied and were on the flowing tree trunks. Then I combined the mushrooms with flowers of the same color.Another strategy is to remove the mushrooms and make super flowers that burst near the flowers behind the flowing tree trunks. Each time 3 hits are counted.But maybe the strategy from this video will help you:
Oh, which level do you mean now? 561 or 516? 🤔 I'm welcome to try it again in my game. This may take a while, since I'm at the top of the map.
I'm happy to help but should know where to do it. 🙅♀️
Thanks DieOmimi for the video not sure if it will help but I work it out. Level 516 has mushrooms that have to land on the outside but I get them so far but can't finish
Hi @soxycat warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝
I have picked out a video of this level for you and hope it helps you for your strategy.
Have a bee-tiful day. 🐝