Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I see no way to pass level 1580. Its all red mushrooms with out anything to get rid of them. No red flowers and nothing to trigger them to show up. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lindicat warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝
You don't need red flowers to clear the red mushrooms. If you create a Super Flower and pop it next to the mushrooms, the mushrooms will be cleared as well. Watch these videos to see how other players completed the level:
or this
Have a bee-tiful day. 🐝
II thought that was how to do it when I uninttendedly e made a super flower. Having a hard time getting enough of one color to get a super flower. I will go back and try harder.
Thanks so much!
Hey @Lindicat can we still help you? Do you have a strategy for completing level 1580?