Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
I don't know anyone who plays
So I need to know how to be friends with people who play so I can give and receive lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Swedeangel I don't play via Facebook, so I can't help. Which Facebook function did you use to do that before?
Friend me on FB
We used to be able to add friends through FB is that not possible any more or can it still be done?
Hi @mdaniels warm welcome to our community at Blossom Blast Saga. 🐝
Unfortunately, there's no way to add friends in Blossom Blast Saga. All your friends in the friends list are randomly added by the system.
If you tap the envelope in the top left, you can see who has sent lives or requested you to send them lives. The second tab shows all your random friends to whom you can send lives: