Latest news about Blossom Blast Saga
Support — Get help here
Hallo, we are playing with three different people. 2 of us can, when theq moves are 0, watch an ad for extra moves. I cant. I dont see the message to watch an add for extra moves. How can i get that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you play Blossom Blast Saga too, or are you referring to another game?
I can't see the options too
Yes, I’m sorry to hear that; I should tell you that for many years, I was never able to watch ads in this game to get boosters or extra moves. About a year ago, I suddenly started getting ads, but only for three days. Even so, I managed to reach the end of the map, though it certainly took me a bit longer than it did for others. By the way, we’ve received a lot of questions from other players about ads, too. That’s why the Community Team has created a thread here:
You might want to take part in our contests to win some boosters—and even gold bars, if you're lucky. You can find the contests in the announcements on our site.
My boyfriend an another friend of mine has it all the time that they can watch an add for extra moves. I have never had that message and im at level 474 already. Its a pitty that it doesn't work for ll players.
Hello player! Thanks so much for reaching out. The video ads feature, like other special in-game features, isn’t permanent. It’s designed to pop up for some players at different times and might change, pause, or disappear depending on the tests or updates we’re working on. This means the feature’s availability can vary regardless of whether you make a purchase — it’s not directly connected to purchases.
Although we can’t manually bring the feature back to your game, we’re really happy to hear you enjoy it!