🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Saga

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hello @Angel_White-2

You basically need to bloom the middle flowers ASAP so you can break through to allow the blossoms to flow down to the lower garden. It's much like several other levels where you have to create larger blooms that you can join to bloom the clusters.

You can also look on YouTube for videos of the level. Sometimes seeing someone else play a level will show you how you can do it, too.

As I wrote in your other posts, you cannot currently earn gold bars through the game. There are only two ways to obtain gold bars - purchase them through the game or win some by playing contests here in the community.

The contests are a lot of fun, so check them out here.

• e143slime8
    e143slime8 Posts: 11 Level 2

Seem to have stopped receiving "free lives" although I always send them. Also have stopped receiving free bonus items (shovel, paint, watering can). All stopped within the past month. I've tried turning off "game notifications" in facebook per "King tech support".

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@e143slime8 Hi and welcome will tag @debrichmond for you as she is the best person to advise you on this, but my one query is Facebook notifications should be ON to receive notifications / lives.

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello @e143slime8

The free boosters were tirned off while updates were being donw to the game.

It sounds like you are logging in using your Facebook login. If so, then you need to make sure the Blossom Blast app notifications are turned on in your Facebook settings.

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. If you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost.

So check your settings in Facebook and you should start receiving your friends lives again.

Thanks @Freddy_Falkner

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi, the team temporarily turned off events to make a new changes so while we are waiting, no more bonus will be given.

And about Facebook, there are total of 1280 and no more. So you need to play on mobile to continue the adventure.

• e143slime8

Thanks to all who answered my question.

• e143slime8

On my Android phone, signed into the game using Facebook to sign in, I'm up to 1628 and counting.

• PWT
    PWT Posts: 15 Level 2

I have been playing this game for several weeks now. I am at level 118. Just WHEN do your receive boosters and bars? I have received NONE yet!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,888 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @PWT 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you update the latest version of this game or use strong Internet Connection or restart the device that I hope you can earn them? 🤔

If it's not worked, How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope it's solved! 🤔) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone.

By the way, some players have this problem too.

** If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to find out exciting general contests then you join to answer it and you can chance to win gold bars in your King game's choice. 😊 **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PWT
    PWT Posts: 15 Level 2

This didn't answer my questions at all. I am not having any problems with crashing, freezing or loading the game. Please, can someone else answer?

Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?