🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

My daily reward is stuck - it says next reward in something like 12000 days!!!

Options
jazzcat
jazzcat Posts: 1 Newbie

My daily reward says next reward is something rediculous like 12000 days time!!!!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jazzcat Hi and welcome, can you post a screenshot of your game stating this and will try to advise you.

Thank you

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Hello @jazzcat

To fix that, please set the clock on your device forward by the amount of time the honeyed calendar is showing.

For example, if the game says “Come back in 7000 hours” you need to calculate how many days are in 7000 hours and set the date forward accordingly.

After this, go back into the game’s map screen and then go straight back to the settings menu on your device and set the date back to the current date. Now restart your device.

That should do it.

Thank you @Freddy_Falkner for your help.

• Liz_Armstrong
    Liz_Armstrong Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Liz_Armstrong → jazzcat

Hi Jazzcat. I’ve had this problem for a couple of months now - it started off as 2994658h 26 mins! I’m down to 124,000 days! 🤣

I tried advancing the date as someone suggested but it was so far into the future my iPad couldn’t cope with it! 

Have you by any chance updated your software recently? I’m convinced this is when my problem started. My other King games are also affected - no WiFi connection it says.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jazzcat @Liz_Armstrong Hi both, there are two reasons i know at present why dates go this way

1st is date change by the user / could be for various reasons like time zone changes and this is what @debrichmond 's fix is for and will work most of the time

2nd Is game as become corrupt which i would say is the case of yours @Liz_Armstrong , normally the only fix for this is reinstalling, but if a mobile device you LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES. I have seen this a few times on CCS. never seen 124,000 days lol must be a record

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,197 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?