🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

account disconnected on the old android device

JJKK_xw
JJKK_xw Posts: 3 Newbie

HI, I have a new iphone and i downloaded the Blossom Blast on the new phone and made sure it's connected and progress was synced. However, since then the game on my old android device somehow got disconnected. I can still play and progress but it's not synced with my iphone account any more. the game profile on my old android phone is simply "YOU" and i cannot get any help or send life any more. is there any way to re-connect my profile on my android device? if it takes to uninstall the game on my new iphone i can do that. Can you please help? Thank you.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@JJKK_xw Hi and welcome, If you are signed in to both devices with the same account they should sync and may be a connection to server issue if not. On you old android device check the device and game are up to date and log out, clear the cache from the app store and restart your device. Log back in and see if this syncs your levels correctly.

There is an issue with sending and receiving lives for some in a few king games that is being investigated, but we have no time frame on a fix for this at present

Thank You

• JJKK_xw
    JJKK_xw Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for your response. My problem is that my old Android device has been somehow "disconnected" and i am currently playing normally but without my original profile so progress cannot be reflected in my profile. I have done all the things you suggested on my android device but still cannot re-activate my profile for some reason. Every time when i tried "Save Progress" i got the error message saying my device is not connected. Seems all i can do is to remove the app from the android phone then re-install and sign in with my current profile, which would sync both my devices but all of the progress I've made on my android phone will be lost. Please let me know if you have any other suggestion. Thank you!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@JJKK_xw Hi, why did you not sign in to your new device with your old account, this would have synced you levels. you cannot sync the levels from two different accounts. on you old device are you getting any error messages

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?