🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Can’t connect to account

Gil_G
Gil_G Posts: 10 Level 2

Hi.

I play Blossom blast on my iPhone and for about a month now I can’t connect to my King account. When i push the button «save progress» it will just say «Failed, no connection». I have tried updating mu iOs, and I waited for the release of the newest levels to see if an update would help but it is still the same.

I can play the game, but I can’t save the progress and I can’t send or receive lives.

What can I do to connect without losing my progress? I am currently on level 2200 so I do not want to be sent back by deleting the game.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Hi @Gil_G, welcome to the Community!

Hmmm, that sounds tricky! 🤔 Let me Cc. you to my friend, Superstar @debrichmond, who is an expert on all things Blossom Blast. She might have some info on latest updates, existing glitches, etc. that can hopefully help you.

Have a blossoming day! 🌷

• Gil_G

Hello again, any news om this issue?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Gil_G Hi and welcome, If the game is up to date try clearing your safari cache (important) and logging out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue. also try while in the game disconnecting your wifi for 30 seconds and then reconnecting to see if this helps

Not sure if this help or not but have you tried syncing your game with a Facebook account and see if you still get the same result?

Other than that you will need to wait for @debrichmond and hopefully she can advise you further.

Thank you

• Gil_G

Hello.

Thank you for the tips, I did as instructed but with the same results, no connection.

I can’t try to connect with facebook either because it does not even let me get to choose what I would like to connect with. It just shows the failed message with no options :(

• Freddy_

@Gil_G Hi Agian, hopefully you will get a reply soon as this may need reporting to see if theres an issue, but do not be to worried while you wait as there are ways to get your account restored should you have any issues

• Gil_G

Hi again.

It seems I can’t connect with only my King account on any of the King games, I only have Candy Crush connected to facebook and it is the only one that works. All other games says no connection, and nothing happens when I try to connect with facebook instead.

I don’t know where I should seek help, any tips?

• Freddy_

@Gil_G Hi i am a little confused, have you synced you King account with facebook as this will sync all you games across both platforms.

Can you screenshot the error message you receive

Thanks

• Gil_G

Hi.

No, i do not think I have synced the king account to facebook so I’m trying to do that by following the steps in this guide:

http. help.king/hc/en-us/articles/210633629-Can-I-sync-my-progress-between-Facebook-and-King-com-

But when I go to king.com there is no login anywhere... so I am very confused.

this is the screenshot from Blossom blast, translated it says: Failed, no connection

Then this next two screenshots are from Candy Crush Soda saga. In the first one it shows an error message when I try to connect with my King account, translated it says: a connection-error occurred, try again soon (I’ve been trying for a month).

And the second pictures show the different login methods, but if i push facebook nothing happens at all. When i went to regular Candy Crush and choose facebook it connected immediately, but this is the only game I can remember using facebook to sync with previously.

I hope that answered all your questions :)

Also, thank you for taking the time to reply with hints and tips @Freddy_Falkner

• Gil_G

I have searched around a bit more and found the support of other King games that show the same error as mine, and it is one of the top issues at the moment.

According to one I found this is a complex issue which is being worked on, and there was also a support e-mail to King where I could report this problem, so I have done that.

Hopefully they will manage to fix it for all games soon.

Still, thank you for all the help up till now:)

• Freddy_

@Gil_G Hi again apologies for delay did not receive tag or missed it. the candy crush error you can try disconnecting your wifi while on the screen and then reconnect after 30 secs and see if this resolves the issue, but that error is a long time issue and at present only uninstalling will fix the issue. But for mobile devices you will LOSE any stored BOOSTERS or LIVES

The syncing issue it does not show correctly on some mobile browsers so you need to sync on a PC

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?