🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Friends list

Jenn-9
Jenn-9 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing this game for awhile now. My question is or maybe more of a statement is can you change my friends. This is the first time I am not getting any lives like I used to. Why is this happening? I always send lives to all the friends in my list. Thanking you in advance for my answer.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

For more info on other players and friends https://king.com/faq/OtherPlayers 

So when players don't play you should get automatically assigned new ones and since you are not getting lives it could be a connection issue.

Android Kingdom reconnect: Please follow these steps:

• First let's make sure that your Kingdom account is correctly disconnected from the game. To do this open the game. go to the Settings menu in the bottom left-hand corner of the opening screen, now find the orange Kingdom logo - and select 'Log Out.'

• Now force close all apps and turn off your device. Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.

• Now reopen Blossom Blast and reconnect the game to your Kingdom account via the orange 'Kingdom' button. Your progress should now be correctly reinstated.

For future reference, please also make sure that if you are sharing a device with other people, make sure that each person logs out of their Kingdom/Facebook account on the mobile device after the game, in order to avoid synchronizing your account with a different Kingdom/Facebook account.

• QueenLynn01
    QueenLynn01 Posts: 2 Newbie

Looking for other players

• QueenLynn01
    QueenLynn01 Posts: 2 Newbie

Look me up to receive free lives

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

Hello @QueenLynn01

You can't add friends to your game unless you play through Facebook. Try looking for Facebook groups with Blossom Blast in their name and you can find friends there.

This Community is for finding support for game related problems, and for socializing with other King gamers.

Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?