πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why are some King games not playable on a touch screen ( chrome book) and others are?

CharleneW
CharleneW Posts: 7 Level 2

Can this not be standard?

Best Answer

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hi @CharleneW

I don't know why the formats are different between the apps and touchscreens and Facebook etc. Each one has to be updated separately and they are not offered equally across all the King games. It probably has to do with how many resources they want to devote to each game.

Answers

• Lotus_Flower

Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Papa Pear Saga, Bubble Witch 3 Saga, Farm Heroes Saga and Pyramid Solitaire SagaΒ are the only games available in the Microsoft Store that can be played on your Windows 10 computer. Those are the most popular games. All games are available as an app for your mobile devices. It takes more support to provide the games in more than one format.

• CharleneW
    CharleneW Posts: 7 Level 2

I play Blossom Blast on Facebook. and would love to be able to play it on my Chromebook touch screen, rather than just on my PC.

So why can the format not be the same for all? Especially the one that you are moderator of, Blossom Blast?

Before they slaughtered King.com it was the same there.

And I do not understand why the format is not the same for all games? It just seems illogical (and slightly inefficient truth be told).

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer βœ“

Hi @CharleneW

I don't know why the formats are different between the apps and touchscreens and Facebook etc. Each one has to be updated separately and they are not offered equally across all the King games. It probably has to do with how many resources they want to devote to each game.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

Hello, I have that same problem. The game forces me to log out to play. Very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?