🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,498 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sherry_Chapman 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Blossoming King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the game!

Have you tried to open the game on a different browser? I have heard that Opera a good browser and doesn't have loading issues compared to other browsers! Can you please try that out and let me know if it worked or not?

Hoping to hear from you soon. Have a great day and wonderful rest of the week 🌷 🌼 🌷

• billsgal53
    billsgal53 Posts: 2 Newbie

Blossom blast won't load on my computer. It gets to 93% and stops. I have cleared my cache and browsing history, I use Google and have never had a problem before on this game. Please don't ask me to try another browser because the last time I had a problem with a game it was the game itself. ID:1024528218. Thanks, Pam Byers

• Lisa_Saunders
    Lisa_Saunders Posts: 24 Level 2

I can't load the game either. I'm using Facebook, Firefox and Windows desktop. I just updated my browser but it did nothing. It only loads to 95 or 96% then stops.

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

I also use FB, Firefox on a Mac, the game loads to 96% and stops. This happened 6-8 weeks ago! And is happening again. It is a game problem, not the browser, speed etc. Took King.com a couple of weeks to fix it last time. Can someone please tell the IT dept to fix it, again?? The problem is on their end!

• CharleneW
    CharleneW Posts: 7 Level 2

Same issue,I gave up trying and I guess they just dont care. Good to know.

• Dorinda60
    Dorinda60 Posts: 0 Newbie

Game will not load after 93%

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,770 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you cannot playing this game on Facebook with computer device? 😢

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook with Computer Device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Also check :

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,770 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello Blossom Blasters! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook with Computer Device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Also check :

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• CharleneW
    CharleneW Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Thanx But I think we have all tried all that (except for uninstall )already. I know I have. Tried again just in case and no go. It was nice to see a response, just wish you understood the issue isnt ours nor our browser's.

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

Exactly!!!!! I have done everything suggested except for uninstall as well and the game still won't load. It is an issue with the game!!!!!!! Same thing happened 2 months ago. And it was a GAME ISSUE!! Even on King.com, there is an error message when you try to load the game...it is the error that says there is a problem being worked on, to fix, and to try back in a few moments So obviously it is a game problem. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR PATRONS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?