🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Answers

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

HEY EVERYONE!!!! The game just loaded on FB!!!!! YAY!!!!! It loaded completetly,,then went back to the load screen,,,showing 3%, but loaded and am able to play!!!!!!!

• lina451
    lina451 Posts: 2 Newbie

not loading past 93%

• lina451
    lina451 Posts: 2 Newbie

WHY IS IT NOT LOADING PAST 93%?

• billsgal53
    billsgal53 Posts: 2 Newbie

Here we go again,,,stuck at 93%

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,622 Candy Moderator

Hello @lina451 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Blossoming King Community!

I am very sorry to hear about the issue you are having with the game! Are you playing on a Computer OR a mobile device?

If you are using a computer, please try different browser. Many players have informed that "Opera" browser works well and doesn't have these "loading" issues. Hence, please try to download the Opera browser and play your game.

If you are playing on a mobile device, please check that your device and game are good with latest updates installed. Also, make sure that your device has minimum 2 GB free memory.

Please post back and let me know if anything helped or not! You can type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community and for your patience! Have a blooming day 🌷 🌻 🌷

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,622 Candy Moderator

Hello @billsgal53 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Are you playing the game on a Computer? If so, have you tried using a different browser? Many players have informed that the Opera browser works well and they do not have any loading issues, it seems!

So, please try that out and let us know how it went!

Hope everything works out and you will enjoy the game again 🤞

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a Blossomastic day! 🌷 🌻 🌷

• kmurtough
    kmurtough Posts: 2 Newbie

why does my game stop loading at 93% 3 days now?

• caroltb
    caroltb Posts: 2 Newbie

Mine hasn't loaded past 93% in over a month. Ive tried EVERY SINGLE STEP that's been suggested and absolutely NOTHING works. My browser is updated, my browser is at optimum, I cleared my cache, Ive tried other browser....EVERYTHING!!! I hate not toplay the game, but I think Im giving up. Especially since the powers that be think it's a me problem not a them problem. :( Bye bye Blossum Blast. You were nice when you actually worked.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,991 Friends Moderator

@hi @kmurtough Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

I've read a lot about your problem. Mostly, it's because there's not enough memory on your device. Please check if you have at least 2 GB of free memory. If you don't have it, try deleting unnecessary applications or images or moving them to another space.

I hope it helps. If you need further help, please call me. Use the et sign and my name. Or call the game Mod. @debrichmond

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,778 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you can follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (Facebook with Computer Device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

Also check :

⭐️ Win Gold Bars here! ⭐️ Find the differences! (General Contest)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?