๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Answers

• Tony_Deutz
    Tony_Deutz Posts: 8 Level 2

Seriously? For the "stuck at 93% issue, which is obviously a problem with the game, the answer - after using the widely used Chrome and Edge for years, is to suddenly start using a different browser that I've never even heard of? If that's the best they can do, then maybe it's time to uninstall all King games. They are rigged anyway.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited July 2021

Hi guys!

If you still have issues with getting Blossom Blast Saga to load fully on your desktop, please post your Game ID here on the page so we can investigate the issue further.

How to find your Game ID? Please check HERE.

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

Totally agree!!!! This is a recurrent problem only loading to 93%. I have entered several complaints over the last 8-9 months being told the same. I haven't been able to play it for over 6 weeks but surprisingly, I tried the game on Facebook today, as I do almost daily, and it actually loaded and I was able to play but it would not open on King.com. I have tried ALL of their suggestions and it never fixed it. IT IS A GAME PROGRAM ISSUE!!!!! I am not going to load some funky browser either! So I give up and when it works, it works. I will play it when it allows. Not going to fool with trying to get King.com IT dept to listen and do something about. Not worth the hassle!

• Sherry_Chapman

Totally agree!!!! This is a recurrent problem only loading to 93%. I have entered several complaints over the last 8-9 months being told the same. I haven't been able to play it for over 6 weeks but surprisingly, I tried the game on Facebook today, as I do almost daily, and it actually loaded and I was able to play but it would not open on King.com. I have tried ALL of their suggestions and it never fixed it. IT IS A GAME PROGRAM ISSUE!!!!! I am not going to load some funky browser either! So I give up and when it works, it works. I will play it when it allows. Not going to fool with trying to get King.com IT dept to listen and do something about. Not worth the hassle!

• Sherry_Chapman

What do you mean by Game ID? Is it my username or ???? Or is there something more specific I need to find on the game itself? Sorry for the lack of understanding!

• Sherry_Chapman

Here is the error page on King.com:

It is loading on FB today but would not yesterday!!!!!!!!! All it will do is load to 96% and stop.

When it happens again I will send a screenshot.

• Sherry_Chapman

I found my GAME ID....it is 8463100479

• Gillian1042
    Gillian1042 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Sherry_Chapman

The game loads to 96% for me on Facebook, then stops.

On King.com you get this error message:

This problem has been recurring since Feb 2021. I have done everything that has been suggested and clearing the cache, etc. does not fix it. I have not and will not load another browser because I can play all other King games on FB and on King.com, and numerous games on other websites and FB, this is the only one that is a major problem. It is not a browser/speed issue it is a game issue!!!

I have fast internet speed, Firefox, MacOS , all up to date. No problem with ANYTHING except this game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?