🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 2969 impossible

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5

Dear King,

I don't really know how your team makers could advance these level without any helper? Now I ask you to play this level to experience our passion when you put too many tiny flowers with filled thĩcker blockers within too few buckets.

I don't get it how could you make this level and approve it easily. For money?

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@Diamond Lim please, I need help! 🙏

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Sorry! I cannot help you on this game. I will tagging @Freddy_ @DieOmimi if they can help. @NamTruong2001

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@NamTruong2001 unfortunately I can't help you. 

I'm currently struggling with level 2253. This is also an undertaking. In some levels, I feel like I'm a test person. I mean as a test person for patience. I have to repeat levels very often 50 times or more before the algorithm lets me pass.

I wish you good luck and a good board as well as that the right flowers fall and you can combine them into a super flower.

Nevertheless, I love this game and the flower explosions.

Do you want me to create a report?

• NamTruong2001
    edited July 2021
    Options

@DieOmimi hi, I almost got all luck to swipe out most blockers but flowers are too tiny to handle. I have replayed it too much and I'm starting to lose patience about it.

And yeah, please report this level for me. I wonder if they tested it or they just made it to make fun of us.

• DieOmimi
    Options

All right @NamTruong2001.  

However, I also wonder how you got to know the many levels I'm failing at right now. I am very often put to the test of patience. 🙈

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@DieOmimi wait, I know your level location? No, I don't. You've just written your current level in your comment, you know.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Yes @NamTruong2001. I am Level 2253.

You have to destroy weeds there. Before you get to the weeds to destroy them, you must first scare away the crows and then through snail slime. When you've done that, the moves are over. If you have almost no boosters, it's quite a challenge.

The previous levels weren't easy either. I'm always really happy when I reach a level the first time. As a rule, I need quite a lot of attempts.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Would love to be able to help but only two people i know on this level and you are one and not seen the other here for a fair while. The you tuber shuching chang is the best i know for this game but i know normally the levels are amended and not the same by the time you get to them

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@Freddy_ I know that Youtube Channel, but I don't know why his version is very easy while my version is even very hard and impossible.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi,

Normally when they are released the levels are monitored on all of kings games and if they are too easy they are amended straight away. Hence you getting a far harder version. Find this with Saga a lot of people try to stay on the last level as they know when they are released most the levels will be an easier version than if they were further back and the level was amended. Most of the time the levels amended are to make them harder, but some might make them a bit easier as well

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?