🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

kmjagan
kmjagan Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Support

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93% for the last 2 days

Best Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

I'll report it again and get back to you.

Edited: This problem has been reported. I'll let you know what will be done.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello Blossom Blasters,

Thanks for your patience. We know it's taking a long time and we're really sorry. Right now we cannot find a permanent fix for this, and we're not sure when we will. These steps are helping some of our players:

• Playing in another browser (e.g if you are using Microsoft Edge for example, then try Google Chrome). Our games support Google ChromeMozilla Firefox , Microsoft Edge and Opera.). 
    • Visiting this link for help in clarifying whether your browser is indeed all up to date.  If the browser is not up to date then simply click on the Update button to install the latest version. You can also double-check on this page if your browser is optimized. Your browser should score at least 450 points, if it doesn’t then please look at the list above and download a different browser. Google Chrome is usually the most up to date and well maintained.
    • Closing all extra tabs and other programs whilst you play as these can often negatively impact the browser performance. 
    • Making sure you clear the cache regularly.
    • Playing in an incognito window
    • Downloading the app from your Apple or Android app stores and syncing your levels

That's all we can tell you for now- I'll come back as soon as we get some news from the team in the Studio!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?