🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Anyone else getting this message when trying to open Blossom Blast ?

chkim8703
chkim8703 Posts: 4 Newbie

We are experiencing an error and doing our best to fix it. Please try again in a moment.

Answers

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

👋 Hi there @chkim8703, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ I have not had that happen to me in my Blossom Blast game but I've had it happen in some of the other games. This is usually a momentary issue that might have to do mainly with server maintenance & it is usually resolved quickly.

Could you let us know what device & platform you are using to play the game? ◽️ That might helps us provide you with extra info.

Cc. @Lola_Pop

• chkim8703

I have been getting the same message for approx 3 weeks now so it doesn't seem to be resolving itself.

I am using a PC and using the website KING.com

• chkim8703

All other games on this website are working fine.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited September 2021

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Try following these steps are helping some of our players:

• Playing in another browser (e.g if you are using Microsoft Edge for example, then try Google Chrome). Our games support Google ChromeMozilla Firefox , Microsoft Edge and Opera.). 
    • Visiting this link for help in clarifying whether your browser is indeed all up to date.  If the browser is not up to date then simply click on the Update button to install the latest version. You can also double-check on this page if your browser is optimized. Your browser should score at least 450 points, if it doesn’t then please look at the list above and download a different browser. Google Chrome is usually the most up to date and well maintained.
    • Closing all extra tabs and other programs whilst you play as these can often negatively impact the browser performance. 
    • Making sure you clear the cache regularly.
    • Playing in an incognito window
    • Downloading the app from your Apple or Android app stores and syncing your levels

Also check Lola Pop the Community Manager has answered to players here for similar problem.

You can also participate and answer here (⭐️ Pyramid Math Problem ⭐️ Win Gold Bars ⭐️) and here (🖼 Take photos of King's Magic 🎨) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check here :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

Badge of the Month - September 2021 HERE

📬 New Monthly Newsletter! Don't miss it!

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Member of the Month-August 2021: rebelchild HERE

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?