🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast becomes mobile format on PC.

NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

Really King? We all want computer format, you broke the game by stopping the loading, and now you fix the game by giving us mobile format?

Answers

• NamTruong2001
    edited November 2021

Hi. We all want to know why you suddenly changed the Blossom Blossom game become mobile format? This is a serious question.

Now the game is very very bad at every side. No highscore, the game naturally lost the competition. We even don't know who we are or who other people are when clicking on the avatar. The interface is too cartoonish than realistic. I think the game is losing its inherent nature. From the game which based on nature, now the game looks like a copy from another game.

We are very disappointed in you, King!

This thing below is what we want, not the first photo.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi @NamTruong2001 I haven't played the game in ages because the levels are too difficult for me. I think I was close to 500. Have you posted this information in the Blossom Blast support area? I think @Lola_Pop is the CM for that game. You might want to post it there and tag her so that she can contact the studio to find out what's going on.

• NamTruong2001
    edited November 2021

@Elsa Hi, actually there are 3 other members posted the change in the Green box. To me, this change is evolution, but backward. We don't like the new format at all. Too bad!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

Hi @NamTruong2001 good thing Blossom Blast Saga works on PC again. What do you think is so bad about the format?

I know the format from other games that are offered in the mobile version only in portrait mode. For example, Candy Crush Friends and Pyramid Soliaire Saga. 

It certainly takes some getting used to. But the main thing is that it works at all.

• NamTruong2001

@DieOmimi but the design are really too bad, not like 2014 and 2018 King/Facebook version.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,431 Friends Moderator

@NamTruong2001 I understand that you feel that way. When I started playing Blossom Blast Saga, it looked nicer to me too. The design has been changed over the years. I don't know if you could remember the discussion when the design with the flower tendrils was changed and many players didn't find it attractive at all? For me, too, it was "terrible" at the time (sorry, I can't find a more pleasant word for it right now). 🙊 I'm glad that this design with the tendrils is back. 😃

The game has also become much more difficult for me, although I still love it. Especially when I have a level where the flowers really explode. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?