🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game Loading

noyg
noyg Posts: 3 Newbie

Now the game has been reset it inside to play again! However, when I open up, it reverts to Game ONE. this means I have to start again and lose one of my 5 lives. Any ideas? thank you so much - Noy Goodman

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @noyg 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Blossom Blast Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @noyg

Based on your comment, you've mentioned that your game has been reset and that your level has reset to level 1. This usually happens if you haven't saved your game via your Facebook or King.com acc. If this is the case, I advise you to save your game so you do not lose your progress. Below are the info on how you can save your game progress 😊😊

So, here's our top recommendation...

When you begin, the gameplay progress you make is only saved into the memory of your device, which can be lost if it's not backed up.

When prompted by the game, take a moment to link it to your Facebook profile, or create a King profile. You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

If you don't want to use Facebook, don't worry - we've got you covered there too. In the settings menu of our games, we also have a 'Kingdom' option, for you to create and save a King profile instead. Just complete the details by entering a nickname, email and password and you're all set. Now your progress will always be safe with us! IMPORTANT: Make sure you verify your email address. You will be sent an email with a verification link. Click the link in the email to verify your email, or your progress won't get saved! 

"But it's too late for me, I didn't save with Facebook or a King profile!"

If for any reason you're here because you can't recover your progress as you didn't already create a profile, don't worry about that either. Just go ahead now and create a King profile or link to a Facebook profile and get in touch by hitting the back button on this menu and in the 'My Game Progress' subject just choose the 'I have lost my progress' sub-topic in there. 

We'll only need to know the level number you reached and provided we can find you using your newly saved profile details, we can restore your progress pronto! 

We'll make sure you're back on-track and on-course for more Kingcredible adventures and fun.  

Please let me know if you still need help with the issues of the game. Hope to see you around the Community 😊😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?