🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game levels different on login from different devices

Mummoo
Mummoo Posts: 1 Newbie

Good morning,

I have created an account to enable me to play on my new android tablet. I currently play Blossom Blast and Candy Crush Saga on my apple ipad. Whilst my ipad shows my correct progress, when I log on and attempt to play on my android device Blossom blast is several levels (about 1000) short, and Candy crush saga starts on level 1. It appears my account are not 'syncing' between my devices. Can you help?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,296 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022

Hello there! @Mummoo 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on those two games? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on these games! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga and Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile) and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here and Play Blossom Blast Saga on your Windows 10 PC here!

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) and here (💕 Welcome to the 2022 Sweeter Than Ever Community-Wide Valentine's Day Contest 💕) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌻Blossom's hot topics HERE 🔥

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge HERE! 💐

🌻 Sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar HERE!

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?