🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How do I retrieve my progress?

KAD3
KAD3 Posts: 1 Newbie

Today I was unable to send lives friends nor ask friends for lives. I restarted the app. No success. I restarted my device and then opened the app. No success. I checked for app updates. No success. I checked the King discussion board for issues. Nothing. I deleted the app and reloaded it and logged on. Now I have lost the progress I had made in the “Miracle Plant” challenge, lost my Shovel, colour palette and watering cans and still no success in the ability to send friends lives or ask for them.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,862 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here and Play Blossom Blast Saga on your Windows 10 PC here 

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (💘Your thoughts on Valentine's Day💘) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌻Blossom's hot topics HERE 🔥

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge HERE! 💐

🌻 Sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar HERE!

🌻 Blawsome Suggestion Box HERE 🌼

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- February Edition HERE

❤️ Let us be your Valentine HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

Art Challenge - Master the Art of Origami (Part I) - Win Badge HERE

Sealed with a love note - Win Badge HERE 💌

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- January 2022: Anahita_2005 HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?