🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why is my Level 130 on Blossom Blast different?

mom1097
mom1097 Posts: 3 Newbie

Playing level 130 on Blossom Blast on Android and I can't beat it. So I went to YouTube looking for tips, and in all of the videos, the large blossoms are closer together and only 30 or 40 on the counter to burst them. On my game, they are further apart and 60 to burst them. It's impossible to beat and unfair that mine is different than what I assume is the iOS version. What gives?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey mom,

Check for updates for your device and all apps installed. Do a restart too.

This video is a bit more then a week old. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeemTe8eoho

• KyraY
    KyraY Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey mom,

Mine is the same and I did the update and uninstalled then reinstalled. No way to beat this level!! Please fix!
  • jjchawaii
    jjchawaii Posts: 5 Level 2

Same here... Impossible because my level looks different and has the buds at 60.  It appears that other people have this issue and even others have the same TYPE of issue on OTHER levels.  Seriously, it's a game with specific programming.  It's not like one person has a harder version of Tetris or Mario brothers, so I honestly don't know how some people could have one level 130 and others have a different level 130.  

Im a bit disappointed in the support on this issue, and seriously calling into question my support for any King games.  I already deleted candy crush months ago because of an unresolved issue (sure it's solved now, but King didn't even put out a blanket statement of awareness)  that's bad service.  For all the support other app developers provide, I'm astonished tht a successful company like King doesn't disenchant their fan base in droves.  

I give it 5 days (it's already been a week).  If there's no fix... Better yet, if there's not even an acknowledgement of the issue, I will delete this game just like candy crush.  If I can not pass level 130 because of an unaddressed "glitch", then for all intents and purposes, I've beat the game, as 130 is the end.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

You´re right. Looks like this level 130 got tweaked, but instead of making it easier, it has been made harder?

So far I couldn't find a video on YouTube of this new level 130, with the 60-60-60 Buds. Who will be the first to upload this one?

Their games in general can have different level versions for PC and for mobile, but levels are not different between mobile devices depending on what mobile OS you use.

• jjchawaii
    jjchawaii Posts: 5 Level 2

You´re right. Looks like this level 130 got tweaked, but instead of making it easier, it has been made harder?

So far I couldn't find a video on YouTube of this new level 130, with the 60-60-60 Buds. Who will be the first to upload this one?

Their games in general can have different level versions for PC and for mobile, but levels are not different between mobile devices depending on what mobile OS you use.

As you can see, neither I nor the others were wrong. Trouble is, you won't see a video because the way the level is now, it is truly not possible to pass. I've bought multiple coin packs and used shovels and turns, but because of the play field layout, and the low number of turns, and the bees, one simply can not create enough blooms or blasts to destroy all 3 big buds when they have a count of 60. Essentially, anyone who updated and had yet to make it this far... Level 130 has rendered the game useless.
  • Jessica_Neville
    Jessica_Neville Posts: 2 Newbie

I also had this problem with level 117 as well! When I asked they had no idea what I was talking about and wanted me to take screen shots! I'm ready to delete this game also....

• Marina_Mircheska
    Marina_Mircheska Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey mom,

Third or fourth buggy level, and we have to wait for them to fix it. It's frustrating. But it seems they don't spare time to add new (probably also buggy) levels. Time to stop playing it altogether...
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2

Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 has been changed again and now we get 22 moves to complete the level.  This video walkthrough shows how to pass Blossom Blast Saga Level 130 with no boosts. My Strategy for Level 130:  Break through the flower pots early on to allow the flowers to drop down to where the big buds are. Link flowers into big buds of the same colour for faster progress and set off chain reactions near the big buds.   Watch this walkthrough for a demonstration.  If your level looks different, try updating your app...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olmh5QFzbI

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?