🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

level 126 is impossible to pass

Options
nnichols
nnichols Posts: 1 Newbie

mine starts with only 19 blast with one 15 bloom and three 40 bloom. I have spent a dollar in real cash, 18 gold bars, and 4 days on this level and am ready to unistall due to being more upset than having fun with this game now.....please resolve.

Best Answer

• A1l2l2i3son
    A1l2l2i3son Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have a few strategies that we can try to see if we can beat this level. I noticed if you hit a bee or make the flower he was sitting on move, then they fly away. So if we can get the bees to move out of syncronization, it will be easier. And they move every 2 turns. I think it's also best to blow up the left blossom first so it helps blow up the middle which will then help blow out the right. You could also start from the right, direction really doesn't matter. Try these and see what happens. 

Answers

• A1l2l2i3son
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have a few strategies that we can try to see if we can beat this level. I noticed if you hit a bee or make the flower he was sitting on move, then they fly away. So if we can get the bees to move out of syncronization, it will be easier. And they move every 2 turns. I think it's also best to blow up the left blossom first so it helps blow up the middle which will then help blow out the right. You could also start from the right, direction really doesn't matter. Try these and see what happens. 

• A1l2l2i3son
    Options

And also, it's better to blow up flowers around the blooms instead of trying to feed it little flowers or just one exploding since you only get 3 from a flower exploding so it's better to have multiple flowers exploding around the bloom instead. Unless you have a long chain of bigger flowers. 

• Alaskachic4
    Alaskachic4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It's possible, I did it. It used to be a 20 bloom and three 50's that were really spread out, and the flowers were all small. That's when it was impossible. 

• Trương_Chi
    Trương_Chi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I tried many many time but the best result I had is two buds was bbloomed.

I got the latest update.

Pls help

• Seabass
    Seabass Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It is now on 19 moves, and a 15 bloom at start and then three 40 blooms on bottom with 3 bees on a Android.  Not sure why different platforms have different layouts.  Been stuck on this level for about 3 weeks and im losing interest in the game.  Tired of seeing the same map over and over again.

• lia53233
    lia53233 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2015
    Options

It's possible, I did it. It used to be a 20 bloom and three 50's that were really spread out, and the flowers were all small. That's when it was impossible. 

That's the configuration I'm looking at. a 20 bloom and 3 widespread 50's. It is easier on iOS, as I have heard, than on Android.
  • Lola_Stein
    Lola_Stein Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I only have 19 blast too. However all videos show 25 ... My friends who started way after me have already passed me because I'm stuck with 19 blasts and they had 25 Will this be fixed soon Please?

• Nic_Carpenter
    Nic_Carpenter Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is now on 19 moves, and a 15 bloom at start and then three 40 blooms on bottom with 3 bees on a Android.  Not sure why different platforms have different layouts.  Been stuck on this level for about 3 weeks and im losing interest in the game.  Tired of seeing the same map over and over again.

I'm playing on iOs and I'm seeing the same board (19 moves, 15 bud up top, 40 buds x 3 on bottom, and 3 bees). I'm also losing interest and consitering deleting the game to free up space for something else that's not impossible to finish. It's a shame because I really enjoyed the previous 125 levels. King needs to listen to their users and make this damn level passable!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?