Alphabetty Level 140

Options
Kamarca
Kamarca Posts: 1 Newbie

I am loving Alphabetty, great job, team! However, I have been stuck on level 140 for ages now, after pretty well breezing through the other levels. The closest I think I have gotten is 6 bubbles left, but usually have a lot more. Can you add more turns, perhaps? I am getting tired of playing the same level repeatedly. It's not fun anymore.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Yeah I'm with you on that one, really enjoying Alphabetty too! Kudos to the team!!!

as for level 140... the closest I've come to is 9 bubbles left. It certainly is challenging, no doubt about that!

• Gypsy_Lee-2
    Gypsy_Lee-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is ridiculously hard :-(

• Laura_Greenberg
    Laura_Greenberg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have to agree. This level is really difficult. I am about ready to quit playing this game. 

• Skye_Salaz
    Skye_Salaz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have to agree. This level is really difficult. I am about ready to quit playing this game. 

I am feeling the same way. I was loving this game until this level. Ready to quit!
  • TigerMonkey
    TigerMonkey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I got down to two bubble and one turn left...I made a word using a crown and all it had to do was pop the bubble with a crown and that would pop the other , last, bubble.... But NO... Aughhh!!!! 

• pay-it-fwd
    pay-it-fwd Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yeah.  140 is a joke.  I stopped playing the game because of that level.  I quit playing Farm Heroes and Soda Saga for the same reason.  They come up with an impossible level to try and shake you down for money.  King definitely comes up with fun games but the greed factor is high with them.  Too bad...

• tangochan85
    tangochan85 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I love this game so much, but I can't pass 140. I come down to 2 bubbles and nothing. I think I've been playing 140 for two months now. If I had 1 - 2 more moves, I'd have passed it ages ago, but when I use a +2 moves mouse, then my average bubbles left goes up to 6 bubbles because I lose Mummy Mouse's vine breaking. 

• Master_Fu
    Master_Fu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

My tips:

1. If after 5 moves you have less than 20 bubbles, abandon and start again. You need a lot of space right at the start or you won't finish. Make long words (5, 6 or more letters).

2. If you run out of lives, relax and meditate.

I finally succeeded with the five first moves each a 5 or 6 letter combination. Level 141 is very easy and has a surprise! Don't give up now! :-)

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

My tips:

1. If after 5 moves you have less than 20 bubbles, abandon and start again. You need a lot of space right at the start or you won't finish. Make long words (5, 6 or more letters).

I finally succeeded with the five first moves each a 5 or 6 letter combination. Level 141 is very easy and has a surprise! Don't give up now! :-)

Wise tips! Especially number 2! Namaste Master Fu :)
  • IEEEgal
    IEEEgal Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

My tips:

Perfect advice from Master Fu! Made it through 140. On to 141 :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?