🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom blast saga will no longer work!

Options
Leah_Wright
Leah_Wright Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been playing this game for awhile on my Android and when you did the update on February 2nd it no longer worked. I've installed and reinstalled it and I've also rebooted my tablet. Nothing is working!! I've sent several emails and all I ever get is an automated e-mail!! Very frustrated!! Please help! I also have a kindle fire in which its never been able to download blossom blast saga. Could you possibly help me with that issue also?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

First I'm not sure that Blossom is on Kindles yet, I've only ever seen it on iOS and android. 

Can you explain why Blossom isn't working. I mean, is it loading, does it run slow, whats happening with it?

• Leah_Wright
    Leah_Wright Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've done everything that's been suggested and I'm still unable to play blossom blast saga on my Android tablet as I once did. I'm on level 200 but ever since they preformed an update the first week in February the game will load but when I select level 200 to start playing it freezes up and exits all together. It a!so takes a life away.

• Michelle
    Michelle Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same exact problem on my android phone.  Uninstalled, and re-installed (the day before yesterday for the second time) and I am still having the same problem.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.  Very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?