🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 609

costea123
costea123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello

i try to play with no boosts and 3stars only. I am stuck on level 609 - for about 5 months already

it is impossible to take 3 stars, please fix it

thank you :)

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,844 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @costea123 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can check this video tip of how to pass level 609 without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars that you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars :

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

Also tagging @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi if they can help and given you another tips. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• costea123
    costea123 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey guys:  @NamTruong2001 @DieOmimi do you have any tips for this level?

thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,425 Friends Moderator
    edited May 2022

Hi @costea123 I played level 609 and spent a whole hour trying to win the level. In the Viodeo of @Diamond there are 18 moves, in my game I have only 17 moves. The point counter also seems to count differently in the video. I was very often one move away from winning the level. When I finally made it, I unfortunately received a little over 40,000 points and a star:  

But I also have to say that the number of stars is not important to me. The game doesn't give you a reward for having many stars on your map. I'm happy about every level I can complete. Currently I am at level 2996 and I will be happy if I can pass this level at some point.  😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?