🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

where are my gold bars???

Carasherman_
Carasherman_ Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 2022 in Support

I have made 5 purchases on blossom blast and it says purchase successful but not one gold bar has been added. I'm beyond frustrated and want to be refunded. At the very least I'd hope the bars would be added and the money refunded for the inconvenience. My user name is Cara Chilson. The email I set it up Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi,

Due to a technical fault we were first able to see your post now.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Please let me know if your request was solved. Simply reply back on this post and I will follow up.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Diane_Redfield
    Diane_Redfield Posts: 1 Newbie

2022 and still same problem

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can see wykoon the Community Hub Moderator suggested answer here. 😉

And how about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• werwer
    werwer Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2022

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @werwer 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Please don't posting spam words/comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community. Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• stace919
    stace919 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2022

deleted because my problem was fixed.

• Diamond_Lim

Great job and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👍😄

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?