🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How do clear level 48

Lisal6715
Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
edited August 2022 in Support

I have been stuck on level 48 for several days

@DieOmimi I do not think I can get to level 101

there were so many people who voted for the wrong thing or did not play the right level. For a contest to have so many put the wrong answers or vote for the wrong thing then something wasn’t very clear. I have been struggling with this game every day, I have a limited amount of time to play blossom blast because I am participating in other events and even in those events I am struggling and having to do levels over and over again.

if someone could explain what to do on level 48 so I can try and get to the flower level.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Don't worry! You can check this video tip of how to pass level 48 without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars that you can pass this level without using boosters and extra moves and get 3 stars :

You can also search it on YouTube that you can also follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves too. 😊

• Lisal6715
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,486 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your answering. Waiting for @DieOmimi the Blossom Blast Moderator if she can help and answer you another tip of how to pass this level without using boosters and extra moves possible soon. 😉

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

Hi @lalopez6715 I replayed the level and didn't use any boosters. According to the icon on the map, it is a hard level. And it is. It took me 3 attempts to pass it again.

This is my opening screenshot

I had a good start this time (the two times before unfortunately not).

I was able to connect the purple flowers to the purple bud in such a way that the counter was significantly reduced.

Then I tried to connect as many flowers of the same color as possible. If you can connect some flowers so that they burst near a bud, the counter will also be reduced (usually by 3 points). 

When you open such a large bud, it explodes and makes all the flowers nearby grow larger. If large flowers are already nearby, they also explode and make more flowers larger.

If buds are to be opened when large flowers are exposed in their vicinity, the counter of the buds is reduced. If it reaches zero, they explode and trigger another chain reaction.

The color of the surrounding flowers is irrelevant. Any explosion near a bud reduces the counter, regardless of whether the bud is the same color. 

With the help of the chain reactions, I was able to open some more buds.

You also have to make sure that the molehills do not spread too much and block the way.

When I only had a pink bud left, I combined the yellow flowers to make them burst. They burst near the purple flowers, which triggered a chain reaction and reduced the counter from 6 to 3. In addition, flowers have slipped from above, which have also increased due to the chain reaction.

With the last move I combined the purple flowers that were near the pink bud. The purple flowers explode and have reduced the counter of the pink bud by 3. With that, the pink bud exploded and the level goal was reached.

I hope you can finish the level with some of these tips. Good luck!

• Lisal6715
    edited August 2022

@DieOmimi I need your help I have been stuck now for four days on level 48; how can I say like flower levels when I can’t even get there. I really need advice other than being told to watch a videos the videos have not helped me to clear the level. Are there supposed to be any daily boosters, if so I never got any daily boosters

iIt would be really nice if you acknowledged my questions

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,335 Friends Moderator

Hi @lalopez6715 I had answered you here: how-do-clear-level-48

Didn't you see it?

• Lisal6715
    edited August 2022

No I did not see your instructions I have done this over 50 times and can’t get it. I get down to 1or 2 flowers left

also is there supposed to be any boosters given for daily play. I started all over again to see if I could get back to that level wit’s some gold bars. On one level it showed that I was supposed to get 3 watering can boosters but nothing was ever added and did not receive any water can boosters. I still think it is not fair that when people like myself @lalopez6715, @Angel_Natasha, @LadyGaivman and @KCullen127 make a mistake on a vote that you require us to do over 100 levels when others had to 1 to 10 levels. i absolutely hate this game. It is not any fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?