🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Stuck after claiming daily reward- fixed!

Options
12346»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,700 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,258 Level 5
    Options

I don't see anything fixed. It's still black after recceiving reward.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,925 Friends Moderator
    Options

@NamTruong2001 you didn't have an update in your store?

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,258 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi my app always auto-updates but the issue is still remain.

• DieOmimi
    Options

@NamTruong2001 that's strange. Can you manually check again if there is an update? If the app is already updated, please try the troubleshooting steps:

- clear cache

- force close the app

- Turn off your device completely to keep it off for at least 10 seconds

If your device is turned back on and the app still has the error, please let me know.

• yubarry
    yubarry Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Confirmed. This problem has been fixed for me.

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 123 Level 3
    Options

well i dont get a bonus but im still getting the strat from first lvl as can be seen here this is the very 1st lvl like i havent played before

i then get this after i refresh my page and note i have lost a life as well dont have the 5 lifes like you should have ive done the force stopping cache clean but it is still the same so whats going on

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Tonya_Scanlon I see that you are not playing with the app but via a browser (I assume you are playing via Facebook). The studio has made an update with the update via the stores (Windows, Aplle App Store, Android Goggle Play Store). Unfortunately, I can't tell you when there will be an update via other providers such as Facebook.

I therefore recommend that you play Blossom Blast Sage via an app.

• Tonya_Scanlon
    Tonya_Scanlon Posts: 123 Level 3
    edited September 2022
    Options

well thats typical the apps always get updated 1st but facebook wise doesnt so everyone that plays via facebook have to wait a long time before its updated i know in a group there is others saying the exact same thing i had no option but to go to facebook when king closed the site down as cant install all the apps for the king games i play as would be out of gb if i installed all the games i play so only install apps that r essential to keep my comp running smoothly. I did use to play my king games via facebook i then deleted my facebook acct and created one just for family as family are not around me 1 lives in Japan others live in UK, 1 lives in America n i live somewhere else so made the choice to play via the family facebook it was a very big decision to make as only want family on my facebook acct due to a proplem i had with my 1st facebook acct i had and im not going down that road again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?