🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 731 bugged

kschadd
kschadd Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 731 freezes up and I can’t make any matches, not all blossoms fall and even the gear won’t respond. Have to close the game and reopen. Saw others had this issue previously but didn’t see any fixes that worked. What can I do?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,318 Friends Moderator

Hi @kschadd Welcome to King-Games. You are here on the page of Blossom Blast Saga.

I just played level 731 on my Android mobile and was able to solve it. It's the mode: Open the big buds. 

It worked flawlessly. I could make moves, move the flowers and remove the blockers with it. Then I only needed to connect the same buds so that they burst as large flowers and burst neighboring other flowers with them.

Please check your device to see if there is an update and perform it.

Sometimes it also helps to perform a standard troubleshooting. You log out of your app, close the app, clear the cache. Then you turn off your device completely, wait a few seconds and turn it back on. Open the app and log back in. 

• gamerNahni
    gamerNahni Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2022

I had the same issue. When connecting a red flower to red mushrooms - if I end on a mushroom and the originating flower is small (doesn't have a lot of power), the boulders move but the flowers do not fall to fill in, and the game is frozen. I've been able to consistently replicate the issue. The standard troubleshooting protocols (hard reboot, wait 10 sec, ensure iOS and game versions are the latest, clear cache, back-up, delete game, reinstall, ensure memory is at least 2GB) will do absolutely nothing to resolve the issue.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @gamerNahni !

We reported this level to the Blossom Blast Saga team yesterday, we'll keep you posted. Can you please send us your player ID? That will help a lot with the investigation 😊. You can find it by opening your profile and double-tapping on the King logo above your profile picture.

Thanks!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager

Hello @gamerNahni !

I'm so sorry that I didn't come back to you! 😱

Your player ID definitely helped the team find the issue and I'm happy to announce it has been fixed now 😊

Thanks a lot for your patience and I hope you can accept my apologies for the delayed answer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?