🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Blossom Blast won't open on my tablet since iOS update

Jody
Jody Posts: 8 Level 2

I was playing Blossom Blast on my iPad, and had just got past a level I had been stuck on.  But now I can't play at all, since updating iOS to the latest.  It gets stuck on the orange screen, says it's loading but stays "loading" for hours/days.  I also had this with Bubble Witch 2 after updating iOS, but Is fine now.  I've closed it entirely many times, even uninstalled a couple of apps because the iPad was getting full, tried going back in without closing it fully. I haven't been able to play at all for about a week.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Best thing to do in this case is make a fresh Installation of the game. It's not uncommon for Apps to be unresponsive after an OS update. 

• Jody

Does that mean I lose all my progress? Or is that saved on the King servers?  I guess I'm about to find out.  Thank you, surprisingly that did not occur to me, maybe because I'd never had this problem before with iOS updates.

• StuckInATree

Not if you've connected you're game to either Facebook or Kingdom. The only thing that doesn't carry over is messages and boosters as they only stay on the device itself whereas Gold Bars and Progress are synced. It can happen with any OS really, It's happened to me a couple of times on Android with different Apps, one just needed to be updated to work with the updated OS and the other worked once I reinstalled it.Let me know how it goes!

• Jody

Thank you, it's working now. I kept my messages and boosters too, so that was a bonus.  I think I like the King login much better than Facebook, seeing as I have no Facebook friends who play. King gives me friends, it's highly recommended, a lot easier than making friends in real life ;)

• StuckInATree

Good to hear, awesome that you kept the extra items! Yeah I couldn't agree more, it was the same for me and it was only once I found out what Kingdom was like that I decided to change over. To me the inbox seems more stable and I've definitely been receiving more gifts too!

• Samii_Frick
    Samii_Frick Posts: 1 Newbie

Not if you've connected you're game to either Facebook or Kingdom. The only thing that doesn't carry over is messages and boosters as they only stay on the device itself whereas Gold Bars and Progress are synced. It can happen with any OS really, It's happened to me a couple of times on Android with different Apps, one just needed to be updated to work with the updated OS and the other worked once I reinstalled it.Let me know how it goes!

So do I lose all my progress if I wasn't connected via kingdom or Facebook?
  • amerikano
    amerikano Posts: 2 Newbie

keeps crashing over and over.

i unistalled and installed again over and over again...

nothing as been resolved...

if the game is not updati it take it off from appstore.

thats my opinion...thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?