🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Can you 3 star level 15 on Blossom Blast Saga?

Options

Answers

• Crimsonia
    Crimsonia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My husband just got 3 stars on 15 with only 85,190 points.

• Marloes
    Marloes Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I tried again, got a 92410 score but still no three stars
  • James.oratrat
    James.oratrat Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2016
    Options

Good question Techatar,

I've checked YouTube, but so far haven't found a video with more then a 2 star rating.

Maybe you are going to be the first one? Don't give up and don't forget to share it with us if you get 3 stars!

How about someone from programming let us know if 3 stars are achievable! I've completed all levels and have 3 stars on 80% of them (my challenge while awaiting more levels to update) yet level 15 I've spent ( no exaggeration) 200 lives + twice many replays for getting more than a single star. What gives King?
  • Halio
    Halio Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I currently have 100600  &, from the bar that was displayed at the top during play, I am still a fair distance from even coming near the third star... :/

• Jay_Jennings
    Jay_Jennings Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't believe you can get 3 stars on level 15. A few people say they have done it, but they *never* post screenshots.

I think the design on this level is flawed -- can *anyone* at King get 3 stars on this level?

My high score is 103,480 (currently #1) and I still only got 2 stars for that score. I've played level 15 *dozens* of times (probably more than 100 now) and only once passed 100K points.

Jay

• Jessielee22
    Jessielee22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Over 109000 points not even close to 3 stars, I'm think 3stars in around 160k

• Lattazy
    Lattazy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have 101,360 and 2 stars and it will not let me get higher! Frustrating
  • Mao_Lim
    Mao_Lim Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

As of February 2017, it is now possible to 3* this level. The bad news is you have to actually achieve a score beating the new 3* value. The good news is that score is around 88-89k. The worst news I guess, is that if you(or friends) have 100k+ scores, it may no longer be possible to beat them, as I think the 1*/level clearing score was lowered from 60k(iirc) to 50k.

• Shannon_Streeter
    Options

I have 3 stars on every level up to 455. 

• dpg69l
    dpg69l Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Over 109000 points not even close to 3 stars, I'm think 3stars in around 160k

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?